Hotels in Panama City Beach that Rent to 18 Year Olds

Panama City Beach Hotels that Rent to 18 Year Olds

Looking For a Panama City Beach Hotel that Rents to 18 Year Olds?

A lot of 18 Year Olds want to rent a Hotel in Panama City Beach, but struggle to find anywhere that will rent to them because of their age.

Most Hotels and Condos have a policy that states they will not rent to anyone Under 25, or Under 21. So if you’re Under 18 and looking to rent somewhere – good luck!

The Sandpiper Beacon Rents Hotels and Condos to 18 year olds.

hotel rentals for 18 year olds

Not many Hotels in Panama City Beach Rent to 18 Year Olds

We have a big choice of rooms and suites that can be customized to fit different budgets, and group sizes – anywhere from 2 people, up to 10. You can choose from our hotel rooms and suites (with and without kitchens), as well as our private and more spacious Beach Houses, Condos, and Villas.

Plus, all guests get full access to our several indoor/outdoor seasonally heated pools, Lazy River Ride, waterslides, beach games and contests, restaurants on site, and around the clock 24-7 guest service, housekeeping & maintenance.

In addition to this, we even have special entertainment planned following High School graduation such as DJ’s in the Tiki Bar, foam parties, and karaoke.

Our Under 18 Rental Policy

panama city hotel rentals 18 year olds

The Sandpiper Beacon rents to 18 year olds

We take a small security deposit at the time of booking (the amount will vary depending on the size and type of room). We refund all deposits between 14 and 21 days after check out, as long as there is no damage. All we ask, is that the head signer for the room is at least 18 years old, but the rest of the party can be younger. In that instance, the 18 year old is responsible for the room and all other occupants.

So, next time you’re trying to find a Hotel in Panama City Beach that rents to 18 Year old’s – call the Sandpiper Beacon FREE 24/7 on 1-800-488-8828 for a free quote.

sandpiper beacon rooms & suites

40 Responses to “Hotels in Panama City Beach that Rent to 18 Year Olds”

1. Default avatar Kyndal says:

If the signer is 18, is this person required to stay in the room? Or can it be a friend of the group staying. The two staying are both responsible 17. And also, how would you go about booking a room without a card?

2. Default avatar Jordan Moreno says:

Hello there. I am 18 years of age and wanted to find a good price on hotel rooms. I’m planning on coming around April 7 for maybe 3 days and commimg DWM with a couple friends. Just would like some more information. Thank you!

3. Default avatar Bri says:

Hi! I have a 17 year old daughter and her and a friend want to spend a few nights in Panama City for spring break. Since they are both only 17, I know it is uncommon for them to be able to rent a room, but I have heard that some hotels will allow it if the parents fax in some paperwork and pay upfront, along with security deposits and credit card numbers. Is this at all possible?

4. Default avatar Allison says:

Hi! I’m looking for a place for me and several friends to stay during the week of May 25-31. We are all 17-18 years old and are just looking for a nice, chill trip this summer! Everywhere requires a 25 year old limit! Help! (:

• Default avatar Sandy Piper says:

Hi Allison – we can help you guys out :-)

We have passed your details along to our reservations team who will be in ouch with you later today.

Thanks!

5. Custom avatar Preston says:

We need something close to the beach and we are all 18/19 need something for under 900 please from march 8-15 preston pritchett

6. Default avatar Sara says:

Hey! Me and a few 18/19 year olds want to come out there for spring break for april 1st to the 25th but we do not have anyone older than 19

• Default avatar Sandy Piper says:

Hiya Sara.

That’s no problem here at the springbreakfunplace :-)

We’ll pass your details on to our reservations team and you will hear from us later this afternoon!

Thanks!

7. Default avatar Mckenzie says:

Hi, me and my 2 female friends are looking for a place to stay for spring break at a low price. 2 of us our 19 and the other friend is 18. We are last minute planners and would like to book something immediately.

8. Default avatar Bri says:

Two college girls looking for a room for spring break dates april 12th thru the 19th-ish. Its just two of us, looking for something reasonable. I’m 19, she is 18.

• Default avatar Roberto says:

Hey Bri!

We should be able to help you :-) Our reservations team have your details and will be contacting you soon!

Thanks!
      R.

9. Hi! I have a group of 12 responsible 18 year olds looking for a decently priced place to stay the first week of June. Anyway you you could help?

10. Default avatar Jodie says:

Looking for a room for 4 17-18 year old during the second week of April. We aren’t troublemakers, we just can’t seem to find anything at a decent price.

• Default avatar Roberto says:

Hey Jodie.

Hopefully we can help you out! We have sent your details to our reservations team – they will be in touch with you later today :-)

Thanks!

11. Default avatar Jordan Daniels says:

My girlfriend and I are trying to find a place to stay this summer. Would like a nice beachfront condo/hotel. We’re both 18.

• Default avatar Sandy Piper says:

Hi Jordan – We’ve passed your request on to our reservations team.

They will be in touch with you soon – Hoe to see you guys this summer!

Thanks!

12. Default avatar Danielle Spears says:

I am looking for a condo or beach house type setting for a graduation trip for me and 6 other 17-18 year olds in June. Every where I look is either has crazy prices, booked for our dates, or won’t rent to 18 year olds. We aren’t a rowdy group. Just hoping to have one last hurrah before we head out to college!

13. Default avatar Amelia DePietro says:

Hello, I am looking for a condo/hotel that is cheap and will accommodate 5 girls who are 18-19. We need it for spring break and we need to know soon because we are running out of time. Our dates are March 8-March 15.

14. Hi me and 5 friends are looking for a place to stay. We all are 17 & 18 years old. But we can only find places that rents to 25 years olds. We believe we are running out of time. We want to go May 25-31. Can you please help!

15. Default avatar Miranda Cagle says:

Hi, I’m looking for a room for my friends and I. 3 of us all 18. Close beach access, clean but not to expensive. Looking to stay four nights.

16. Default avatar Jessica says:

I am looking for a room for 4 girls. They are 17-18 years old.

17. Default avatar Marvin says:

Me and 3 of my friends need a hotel. We feel like we are running out of time to find a place, and everywhere we look you have to be 25, and we are all 18!

18. Default avatar Connie Clark says:

I am looking for 2 rooms that can accommodate 6 girls and 6 boys fairly close to each other that will be vacationing in Florida right after graduation. They would like, clean, safe and beachfront. All kids will be 18 at the time of their trip. Can you help me out?

• Default avatar Sandy Piper says:

Hi Connie, we can help you and the group out no problem :-)

We have forwarded your request to our reservations team, and they will be in touch with you later today.

Thanks!

19. Custom avatar Dezzy says:

I’m currently looking for a reasonable priced place to stay for 7-8 girls. All ages 17-18.

20. Default avatar Beverly garrett says:

Looking for room for my daughter and 3 other mature girls. They are 18-19 years of age. Looking for close access to beach, cleanliness and trustworthy place. Thanks