Hotels in Panama City Beach that Rent to 18 Year Olds

Panama City Beach Hotels that Rent to 18 Year Olds

Looking For a Panama City Beach Hotel that Rents to 18 Year Olds?

A lot of 18 Year Olds want to rent a Hotel in Panama City Beach, but struggle to find anywhere that will rent to them because of their age.

Most Hotels and Condos have a policy that states they will not rent to anyone Under 25, or Under 21. So if you’re Under 18 and looking to rent somewhere – good luck!

The Sandpiper Beacon Rents Hotels and Condos to 18 year olds! :-)

hotel rentals for 18 year olds

Not many Hotels in Panama City Beach Rent to 18 Year Olds

We have a big choice of rooms and suites that can be customized to fit different budgets, and group sizes – anywhere from 2 people, up to 10. You can choose from our hotel rooms and suites (with and without kitchens), as well as our private and more spacious Beach Houses, Condos, and Villas.

Plus, all guests get full access to our several indoor/outdoor seasonally heated pools, Lazy River Ride, waterslides, beach games and contests, restaurants on site, and around the clock 24-7 guest service, housekeeping & maintenance.

In addition to this, we even have special entertainment planned following High School graduation such as DJ’s in the Tiki Bar, foam parties, and karaoke.

Our Under 18 Rental Policy

panama city hotel rentals 18 year olds

The Sandpiper Beacon rents to 18 year olds

We take a small security deposit at the time of booking (the amount will vary depending on the size and type of room). We refund all deposits between 14 and 21 days after check out, as long as there is no damage. All we ask, is that the head signer for the room is at least 18 years old, but the rest of the party can be younger. In that instance, the 18 year old is responsible for the room and all other occupants.

So, next time you’re trying to find a Hotel in Panama City Beach that rents to 18 Year old’s – call the Sandpiper Beacon FREE 24/7 on 1-800-488-8828 for a free quote.

sandpiper beacon rooms & suites

Sandy Piper

Author Image

Sandy has a wealth of local knowledge about the Panama City Beach area. From fun, family-friendly accommodations, to restaurants, attractions and more. Specializing in Family-travel, Sandy has been writing about Panama City Beach and the Gulf Coast for several years.

60 Responses to “Hotels in Panama City Beach that Rent to 18 Year Olds”

1. Author Image Brianna says:

Hello,
    I’m looking for a few hotel rooms for Spring Break in the PCB area. We are ages 18-19.Please EMAIL me :).
    Thanks

2. Author Image Kolbie Woods says:

Hi! My friends and I are looking for somewhere to book our senior trip! Boys and girls all ages 17-19. Their is around about 20 of us so we would need 2 condos. But just looking for some more information! Our dates are May 16th- 23rd. Thanks

• Author Image Sandy Piper says:

Hey Kolbie – We can definitely help you guys out, and we can make sure you have an awesome senior trip here with us too!

Our reservations team has your details, they’ll drop you a line with some rates soon!

Cheers!

3. Author Image Zach Alexander says:

Hello me and my 5 friends are looking for a CHEAP condo that sleeps 6, and is close or on the beach also a beach view would be nice. We are all 18 also. I am looking for a condo for spring break, the dates we are looking for a condo are March 28-April-5. I hope you guys can help me.

• Author Image Sandy Piper says:

Hey Zach – Gold Star for being so organized and getting rates this early ;-)

Our reservations team have your email address, and they will contact you soon with rates.

Hope to see you guys next year!

4. Author Image Emarie says:

Looking for rates for a group of 6, ages 18-22 for our spring break trip. The dates are April 1-5 2015, really interested in getting rates and booking as early as possible!

5. Author Image Rachel says:

Hi there!
    I have a group of friends, 5 girls total (all 18+) who are looking to stay at a beach house from May 24th to May 28th of 2015. Possibly a few days longer depending on the price.
    Thanks!
    -Rachel

• Author Image Sandy Piper says:

Hey Rachel – We have passed your details on to our Reservations team, who will be contacting you soon to give you rates.

We’d love to help you guys out, hope to see you soon!

Thanks!

6. Author Image Shaylin says:

My friends and I are trying to find a cheap condo to rent within a 5-10 minute walk from Pier Park, hopefully with an ocean view, for our spring break. These dates would be march 21-26. There are 3 of us, so we only need a 1 bedroom condo. I will be 18 by then, and they will be 17. I know that it’s a little early, but we are just trying to find places that allows 18 year olds to rent. Can you help me?

• Author Image Sandy Piper says:

Hey Shaylin – You are SUPER early looking for your Spring Break accommodation – and that’s awesome :-)

We sure can help you out – but we don’t have our rates published for the following year this early.

We will send your details to our Reservations team who will email you.

However, the best thing to do is to reach back out to us around Thanksgiving time, and we can get you booked in and give you first choice of all the condos / hotel rooms / suites / villas / beach houses – because you’re so early :-D

7. Author Image Ali says:

Hello, i am 18 and I have 7 other friends who are 17. We want to come down to panama but there are so little places to stay. They are either 25+ or really expensive. We want to come for a senior trip during spring break on April 6th 2015. Im trying to plan ahead but I need rates for that time. Please help!!

• Author Image Sandy Piper says:

Hey Ali – we can help you and your group, and we’d love for you to stay with us :-)

It may be too soon to quote you for that far out, but our reservations team will be in touch, and they could give you the rates for 2014 as a guide – which should be pretty close :-)

They have your details, and will contact you later today!

Thanks!

8. Author Image Jessica says:

Hi I’m looking for a cheap room with a full kitchen for 4-6 nights the end of july. it would be about 4 or 5 people staying the ages between 18-20

9. Author Image Kaleigh says:

Looking for a clean, CHEAP, place for two responsible 17 year olds and one 19 year old for the weekend of june 6-8. Have yet to find any luck. Please help!

• Author Image Sandy Piper says:

Hi Kaleigh! We should be able to help you guys out :-)

We have sent your details to our reservations team, and they will contact you soon!

Thanks!

10. Author Image Brooke says:

Hi I’m wanting to come down the beginning of June hopefully. But I do not have more than like 60 a night could u tell me ur cheapest rooms?

11. Author Image Kyndal says:

If the signer is 18, is this person required to stay in the room? Or can it be a friend of the group staying. The two staying are both responsible 17. And also, how would you go about booking a room without a card?

12. Author Image Jordan Moreno says:

Hello there. I am 18 years of age and wanted to find a good price on hotel rooms. I’m planning on coming around April 7 for maybe 3 days and commimg DWM with a couple friends. Just would like some more information. Thank you!

13. Author Image Bri says:

Hi! I have a 17 year old daughter and her and a friend want to spend a few nights in Panama City for spring break. Since they are both only 17, I know it is uncommon for them to be able to rent a room, but I have heard that some hotels will allow it if the parents fax in some paperwork and pay upfront, along with security deposits and credit card numbers. Is this at all possible?

14. Author Image Allison says:

Hi! I’m looking for a place for me and several friends to stay during the week of May 25-31. We are all 17-18 years old and are just looking for a nice, chill trip this summer! Everywhere requires a 25 year old limit! Help! (:

• Author Image Sandy Piper says:

Hi Allison – we can help you guys out :-)

We have passed your details along to our reservations team who will be in ouch with you later today.

Thanks!

15. Author Image Preston says:

We need something close to the beach and we are all 18/19 need something for under 900 please from march 8-15 preston pritchett

16. Author Image Sara says:

Hey! Me and a few 18/19 year olds want to come out there for spring break for april 1st to the 25th but we do not have anyone older than 19

• Author Image Sandy Piper says:

Hiya Sara.

That’s no problem here at the springbreakfunplace :-)

We’ll pass your details on to our reservations team and you will hear from us later this afternoon!

Thanks!

17. Author Image Mckenzie says:

Hi, me and my 2 female friends are looking for a place to stay for spring break at a low price. 2 of us our 19 and the other friend is 18. We are last minute planners and would like to book something immediately.

18. Author Image Bri says:

Two college girls looking for a room for spring break dates april 12th thru the 19th-ish. Its just two of us, looking for something reasonable. I’m 19, she is 18.

• Author Image Roberto says:

Hey Bri!

We should be able to help you :-) Our reservations team have your details and will be contacting you soon!

Thanks!
      R.

19. Hi! I have a group of 12 responsible 18 year olds looking for a decently priced place to stay the first week of June. Anyway you you could help?

20. Author Image Jodie says:

Looking for a room for 4 17-18 year old during the second week of April. We aren’t troublemakers, we just can’t seem to find anything at a decent price.

• Author Image Roberto says:

Hey Jodie.

Hopefully we can help you out! We have sent your details to our reservations team – they will be in touch with you later today :-)

Thanks!

21. Author Image Jordan Daniels says:

My girlfriend and I are trying to find a place to stay this summer. Would like a nice beachfront condo/hotel. We’re both 18.

• Author Image Sandy Piper says:

Hi Jordan – We’ve passed your request on to our reservations team.

They will be in touch with you soon – Hoe to see you guys this summer!

Thanks!

22. Author Image Danielle Spears says:

I am looking for a condo or beach house type setting for a graduation trip for me and 6 other 17-18 year olds in June. Every where I look is either has crazy prices, booked for our dates, or won’t rent to 18 year olds. We aren’t a rowdy group. Just hoping to have one last hurrah before we head out to college!

23. Author Image Amelia DePietro says:

Hello, I am looking for a condo/hotel that is cheap and will accommodate 5 girls who are 18-19. We need it for spring break and we need to know soon because we are running out of time. Our dates are March 8-March 15.

24. Hi me and 5 friends are looking for a place to stay. We all are 17 & 18 years old. But we can only find places that rents to 25 years olds. We believe we are running out of time. We want to go May 25-31. Can you please help!

25. Author Image Miranda Cagle says:

Hi, I’m looking for a room for my friends and I. 3 of us all 18. Close beach access, clean but not to expensive. Looking to stay four nights.

26. Author Image Jessica says:

I am looking for a room for 4 girls. They are 17-18 years old.

27. Author Image Marvin says:

Me and 3 of my friends need a hotel. We feel like we are running out of time to find a place, and everywhere we look you have to be 25, and we are all 18!

28. Author Image Connie Clark says:

I am looking for 2 rooms that can accommodate 6 girls and 6 boys fairly close to each other that will be vacationing in Florida right after graduation. They would like, clean, safe and beachfront. All kids will be 18 at the time of their trip. Can you help me out?

• Author Image Sandy Piper says:

Hi Connie, we can help you and the group out no problem :-)

We have forwarded your request to our reservations team, and they will be in touch with you later today.

Thanks!

29. Author Image Dezzy says:

I’m currently looking for a reasonable priced place to stay for 7-8 girls. All ages 17-18.

30. Author Image Beverly garrett says:

Looking for room for my daughter and 3 other mature girls. They are 18-19 years of age. Looking for close access to beach, cleanliness and trustworthy place. Thanks